Inventory Management: Best Practices in a COVID-19 Environment
This Inventory Management webinar will provide insight into essential skills, present the path to build capability and best practices.
Webinar content will cover:
- Understand the problems and cost of poor performance in inventory management systems & processes
- The primary diagnostic tool to understand the current state of inventory management in your business post COVID - 19
- Measurements and what they mean
- The “how to” of execution to reset Inventory in your business using 6S & Lean principles
- Understanding Sales & Operations Planning to drive inventory management efficiencies
- What success looks like – the future state
- Re-setting strategic supply planning
Presenter: Scott Blakemore, Managing Director, Blakemoresource
For more information on this workshop, please contact Christie Davidson on 0400 092 379 or email@example.com
Please note, this is a free webinar series hosted by the Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources Entrepreneurs' Programme.
The Entrepreneurs’ Programme provides quality advice and support to assist businesses to innovate and grow. For further information on what services may be available to you, visit: business.gov.au/EP
If you have any questions about this Webinar series please contact EPLearningEvents@industry.gov.au