FTA Digital Seminar: Using FTAs to unlock multi-market opportunities in ASEAN
Wondering how benefits under Australia’s Free Trade Agreements can help unlock opportunities for your business in ASEAN? This webinar will answer these questions for you!
Hear from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade and Austrade’s A/g General Manager ASEAN about both the benefits of FTAs and a range of multi-market opportunities for Australian business. Experts on the ground in Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore and Thailand will offer direct insights live from their markets.
Hear also from two Australian exporters sharing their first-hand experience.
Visit The Free Trade Agreements Seminars Page to learn more about the series and listen to past recordings.
Who should attend:
- Nicholas Cairns - National Account Manager Emerging and Export, Mars Food Australia
- Dirk Pretorius - Managing Director Frosty Boy Australia
- Michael Dean - Director FTA Outreach Section, Regional Trade Agreements Division, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Sally Deane - Acting General Manager, ASEAN and Senior Trade Commissioner Indonesia, Austrade
- Tim Martin - Trade Commissioner Indonesia, Austrade
- Yvonne Chan - Senior Trade Commissioner Vietnam, Austrade
- Stephen Skulley - Senior Trade Commissioner Singapore, Austrade
- Susan Kahwati - Senior Trade Commissioner Thailand and Laos, Austrade
- Dr Matthew Durban - Head of Trade and Investment Competitiveness Office, Austrade