IQA2021: Re-Think, Re-Source, Re-Engage
October 2021 brings the premier conference for the extractive and associated industries: the 63rd IQA National Conference
The IQA2021 Organising Committee is currently working on an outstanding conference that will showcase the city of Newcastle, and provide opportunities to re-connect through an innovative and engaging program.
The conference theme: Re-Think, Re-Source, Re-Engage is designed to incorporate the significant learnings the extractive and associated industries can take from successfully operating during the COVID-19 pandemic period and the growth opportunities that lie ahead as economic recovery strategies are put in place. The program will focus on the future and what 'the new norm' might mean for our industry moving forward:
- Re-think – new technology, sustainability, change management, regulation, innovation and re-thinking our approaches to business and operations
- Re-source – access to materials, economic development and our social licence to operate underpin how the industry will move forward. Areas such as innovation in recycling and waste management will be the focus here
- Re-engage – realising the importance of people and workforce in future. How do we manage the human aspects of business with our people, customers, suppliers and community?
IQA2021 will provide the platform to support and mobilise the extractive and associated industries over the next two years, and to discuss growth strategies to maximise opportunities as post COVID-19 recovery strategies are put in place.
The conference will support business networks and promote new and innovative technologies to improve the efficiency of the extractive industry and develop long term sustainability. Through an engaging and informative program, delegates will hear from a range of insightful speakers and industry practitioners - exploring the key changes that impact the extractive and associated industries.
Seeking Expressions of Interest from potential speakers for IQA2021
Presentations are sought on topics that relate to the conference theme "Re-think, Re-source, Re-engage" particularly those with a focus on safety and health, environmental management, sustainability, community engagement and diversity and inclusion.
Expressions of Interest should include:
- Presentation Title
- Name of Speaker, Position, Title, Organisation
- Key focus areas of presentation
- Brief synopsis of presentation (maximum 100 words)