Large-Scale Battery Product Showcase Webinar
This special webinar will showcase some of the world-leading large-scale battery supplier options.
2021 is the year of the big battery. A massive 400MWh of large-scale batteries are planned to be installed in 2021. The big battery pipeline also includes:
- The Victorian Big Battery 450MWh
- The Big Canberra Battery 200MWh
- In WA the Synergy Big Battery at 200MWh
- Neoen – the 150 MW Hornsdale Power Reserve and a 250 MW battery project on the site of its retiring gas-fired Torrens Island Power Station in South Australia
- AGL alone has announced it plans to deploy 850MW of new large-scale batteries by 2024
Manufacturers will present large-scale battery case studies from here and around the world, and briefly step through the features and benefits of their products.
This webinar will be of particular interest to policy makers, DNSP’s, developers, investors, asset managers, O&M companies, EPC’s, retailers, manufacturers of wind turbines and large-scale solar players.
Indeed, this webinar is for anyone interested in learning more about the leading large scale battery products available in Australia.