Establish a sustainable competitive advantage (in person workshop)
Learn how to maximise results from your existing marketing budget.
Entrepreneurship go-to advisor, Randall Walker will show you how to give your business a competitive edge, by helping you work out what your cut-through points of difference are.
Identify the strengths of your core products and services relevant to the needs and wants of your customers and develop a compelling marketing message that motivates your customers to buy.
Participants will learn:
• How to work out what your cut through points of difference are.
• What represents value to your customers in a post Covid economy.
• How to develop a compelling marketing message that motivates customers to buy.
At the completion of the session the participants will leave with:
• A clearly articulated sustainable competitive advantage for your business.
• Better, more customer oriented, descriptions of your core products and services.
• A new and compelling marketing message that will motivate customer purchases.
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please arrange with the presenter on the day. Numbers are limited so book now!
This workshop is free for NSW businesses to attend through BusinessConnect. BusinessConnect and Workshop REGISTRATIONS ARE ESSENTIAL.
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business.