Mining for Non-Miners (Coal & Metals)
This course provides those from a non-mining background with a comprehensive understanding of the cycle of mining from exploration to processing.
• Gain knowledge of the global mining industry.
• Understand key mining concepts and decision making processes.
• Explore the inter-relationships from exploration to product.
• Appreciate the various methods of extracting and processing material.
• Increase knowledge of commonly used mining terms.
Who is the Course For?
• Information Technology Professionals
• Human Resource Specialists
• Legal Professionals
• Management Consultants
• Equipment Manufacturers