Mining’s Next Horizon Webinar Series: Part 6 – The Small Footprint Mine of the Future
A sustainable mining industry requires significant changes in how we operate
The mining industry is under closer scrutiny from communities, government and investors. Access to land, operational security and successful closure is dependent on how we manage environmental impact and the future of our industry is inextricably linked to our ability to minimise footprint and maximise benefits.
Australian METS are leading the way as the global mining industry seeks to tackle this pressing challenge and this webinar will highlight key technologies changing the game for sustainable operations.
This webinar will explore:
- Factors intensifying pressure on environmental management;
- The future of energy and water resources;
- Low impact mining technologies and procedures;
- Best practice for remediation and rehabilitation;
- New innovations leading the way in the pursuit of a small footprint mine.