NSW Export Capability Building Workshop 2021 - Central Coast
NSW Export Capability Building workshop is aimed at businesses seeking to initiate export activities, or export-ready businesses looking to consolidate their knowledge and maximise long-term export gains.
Given the challenges of COVID19 and the changing international landscape it is more important than ever to be prepared for what lies ahead.
This Introduction to exporting workshop is aimed to increase your business' export-readiness. The workshop will also include a number of informative discussions on topical issues for exporters, including export fundamentals and reviewing your business capacity and capability.
The workshop is brought to you by Investment NSW and the Export Council of Australia, with support from Department of Regional NSW and Regional Development Australia, Central Coast.
The workshop will cover:
- export planning
- market selection
- resourcing for export
- export marketing
- engaging with your target market
- learn about government support and grants
Who should attend?
- NSW Businesses (with products and services for export)
- aspiring and new exporters
- existing exporters looking for a refresher
- Sectors include: Mining and Engineering, Food and Beverage (including wine), Consumer non-food, Health and Medtech, Services, Technology (edtech, foodtech, etc), Education, Defence and Advanced Manufacturing
Please REGISTER using the Eventbrite page.
The workshop is FREE, and refreshments will be served.