Online Renewable Energy Workshop for Business & Councils in Central West Orana
BRC-A and EnergyCo are partnering to deliver in-person and online workshops on the role that Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) can play in enabling organisations to benefit from renewables in the Central West Orana Renewable Energy Zone (REZ).
Is your business looking to switch to renewables and located in the NSW Central West Region? Does your business spend $200K or over on electricity each year?
Please join this online workshop to learn how to purchase renewable electricity via Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), hosted by the Business Renewables Centre Australia (BRC-A).
PPAs allow businesses and councils to purchase electricity from renewable sources at an agreed price and term. In this way, PPAs enable local businesses and councils to invest and share in the benefits of renewable energy generation in the region.
This workshop suitable for medium to large businesses buying 2 GWh+ of electricity per year. If you typically spend $200,000 or more a year on electricity, it’s ideal for you.
In this 2-hour workshop, you’ll learn:
- How a PPA works, what options are available to your organisation.
- How other organisations have procured a PPA. Hear from regional companies that have executed PPAs, including the Central NSW Joint Organisation of Councils.
- Community benefits, best practice & group buying.
- The business case, common challenges and how to manage them.
- How to access more support.
When and where?
- Date & time: 12pm - 2 pm, Friday, 21st July 2023.
- Location: Online (link to be provided on registration).