Optimising our freight networks in disruptive times: Issues and trends in supply chain and how data innovations can give companies the edge.
The freight industry has responded to significant shifts in demand in recent times and it continues to be faced with pressing issues. How to meet the evolving demands being placed on our supply chains, and how to do this in the most efficient manner?
This webinar will take participants on a journey from industry overview, to an analysis of trends and issues, including last mile, and finish with a comprehensive review of how the most up-to-date data techniques can help companies to remain competitive in an evolving and expanding playing field.
This webinar is suitable for anyone from senior leaders to practitioners tasked with managing supply chains.
- 12.30 pm (AEST): Welcome from iMOVE: Ian Christensen, Managing Director
- 12.35 Industry overview: Kirk Coningham OAM, CEO, ALC
- 12.40 Current and future freight issues and trends: Samantha Taylor, National Partnerships Leader, ARRB Group
- 12.50 Cutting edge data techniques for supply chain understanding and efficiencies: Ben Morley-John, (MD), Martin McMullan (Senior Adviser Mobility & Technology) and Josh Inatey (Director Analytics), Smash Delta
- 1.35: Any further Q&A (facilitated by Ian or Kirk)
- 1. 45: Finish