Interactive Webinar - Practical Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Masterclasses
This series of interactive webinars will support you to pivot your business through Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning.
These webinars will address key topics per day, with external presenters explaining the steps you should undertake when you embark on your Business Continuity Plan.
Business Continuity Plan Vs Disaster Recovery Plan
A Business continuity plan is a business-cenric process, which ensures business are able to continue operating in the event of a disaster or if a workplace becomes inaccessible.
A Business continuity should lay out the critical aspects of a business' operation and the steps required to protect them in the event of a disaster.
When your organisation loses access to its systems, and turbulence in business continuity, the repercussions can be deterimental to all aspects of your business.
To couter these deleterious effects, a disaster recovery plan takes a data-driven approach to determine how your organisation can access and recover mission-critical data.
These interactive webinars will provide companies with a practical action plan for improving Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Introduction to Business Continuity Planning
- Differences between immediate impact
- Practical ways to scale down services rather than being fully out of operation when an incident occurs
- Blind spots in your incident response
- Using lessons learned from past disruptions to improve your future 'business as usual'
- Deciding on the viability of your business after a disaster
The participants will have the opportunity to learn from experts below on the day:
- Rinske Geerlings, Founder and Principal - Business as Usual
- Nick Riemsdijk, Senior Managing Consultant - Business as Usual
BCP on a Page - Part 1 (11am - 12pm AEST) and Part 2 (2pm-3pm AEST)
When: Tuesday 19 May
- Introduction to Business Continuity Planning 'end to end'
- BCP template hand-out and walk-through
- Participants complete the template in their own time for their own business before joining in the Part 2 session.
- Q&A session
Blind spots in your incident response
When: Wednesday 20 May - 11am-12pm AEST
Using lessons learned from past disruptions to improve your future 'business as usual
When: Wednesday 20 May 2pm-3pm AEST
Scaling down operations during a disaster and managing supply chain disruptions
When: Thursday 21 May - 11am-12pm AEST
Deciding on the viability of your business after a disaster: Whether to continue and if so, in which (improved) form.
When: Friday 22 May - 10am-11am AEST