Rebuilding International Business Links and restoring Confidence for NSW exporters
NSW Government in partnership with Export Council of Australia invite you to participate in a “Rebuilding International Business links and restoring Confidence” webinar
The current challenging environment has forced businesses to maintain and build relationships with their customers, buyers and partners while their world has been upended. Businesses are now facing tension between generating sales during a period of extreme economic hardship and respecting the threats to life and livelihood that have altered consumer priorities and preferences.
This webinar will focus on how NSW exporting businesses are managing the challenges they are facing when developing and maintaining existing and new buyers, as a result of the current global situation and how they have managed to overcome them. The purpose of this panel session is to hear from a range of NSW exporters (2019 NSW Export Awards finalists) in an open forum and learn how they have dealt with the challenges of rebuilding their international business links.
- Welcome and MC Peter Mackey, Director International Trade, NSW Treasury
- Craig Anderson - Director, Sunglass Fix
- Amanda Essery - Founder and Director, Lovekins
- David Leevers - Export Manager, Bubs Australia
- Gareth Trickey - Senior Manager, Government Affairs, Baxter Healthcare
Who should attend?
- Existing exporters from NSW from all sectors
How to register?
- Cost: Free (places are limited) and registration is required. Please use the Eventbrite registration link above.
- When: Wednesday, 17 June 2020 from 03:00-04:00pm (AEDT).
- Platform: Online (Skype – audio only). Skype details will be sent out prior to the event.
- Format: Moderated panel session
- Further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Austrade’s COVID-19 updates for exporters for further information on the current situation.