Reimagine Regional Business
Secrets to building a successful business in a regional location
Ever wondered what it takes to build a successful, perhaps even a multi-million dollar business in a regional location?
Join one of Australia’s most prominent entrepreneurs Naomi Simson, Founder of online experience retailer RedBalloon and investor on Shark Tank Australia, as she shares her insights for building a successful business.
Naomi will share the growth strategies that have helped her build her own success and explain how local businesses can implement them.
Also hear from a panel of Hunter region success stories including Jason Chesworth - Hunter Belle Dairy Co., Jessica Hodge - Resourceful Living and Josh Lawlor - Scrubba Body and Hey Hudson. Learn from their personal journeys, how to take a business from humble beginnings to nationwide success.
This is a free event for business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs. Proudly funded by NSW Government Resources for Regions and delivered in partnership with Business Singleton.
- Gain business insights from one of Australia's most prominent entrepreneurs, Naomi Simson
- Be inspired to think differently about your business and grow regionally or nationally
- Practical ideas, tips, techniques to help grow your business
- Hear how other Hunter local business owners have achieved success
- Discover ways that digital tools and marketing can help you scale your business
Register now as places are limited.