Risk and Critical Control Management
A short course that uses the latest applied research to review participants' understanding and application of risk management systems and the development and integration of critical control systems
Note: Registration: 11 January 2022–28 February 2022
About Risk and Critical Control Management
Delivery: Online (modules delivered weekly), or in person by request
Duration: Six weeks online
Please note the online course modules are pre-recorded, so you are able to complete the course in your own time across the six week period
Risk and Critical Control Management is a short course that uses the latest applied research to review participants' understanding and application of risk management systems and the development and integration of critical control systems. The course can be delivered online or face to face.
The online course delivers modules on a weekly basis.
- Reviews of risk management system requirements
- Risk analysis through quality bowtie analyses
- Control and critical control selection processes
- Reporting on, and understanding of, critical control performance
- Verifying and maintaining critical controls
- Challenges faced when implementing the CCM approach
The knowledge is supported by worked examples to establish the practical application of the principles introduced. These practice examples will facilitate the incorporation of CCM into the workplace by demonstrating the change in focus essential to successful CCM.