Showcase: EnergyLab Climate Solutions Accelerator
Join EnergyLab to celebrate the end of the year with the six climate tech founders who have taken part in their first Climate Solutions Accelerator.
The EnergyLab Climate Solutions Accelerator provides the best climate tech startups with the support they need to reach their potential. Over the course of the six-month program, the founders have developed connections with industry partners, investors, mentors and allies of the transition to net zero.
At this event, you'll hear from six of the most innovative startups in climate tech and get to ask your questions in facilitated Q&A sessions.
- Bloom Impact Investing: Making Climate Impact Investing easy and accessible for Australians. With Bloom, you can invest in renewable energy projects and the best climate impact companies, in minutes, from your smartphone.
- Carbon Asset Solutions: Using patented technology to accurately measure soil carbon and supply precision soil-based carbon credits to global markets faster and more cost effectively than any other method.
- Circle Harvest: Creating more food using less resources with the help of a tiny, nutritious superfood: crickets!
- Harvest Thermal: Delivering the cleanest heating and hot water for every home by using an ultra-high efficiency heat pump at the time of day when electricity is cheapest combined with thermal storage.
- Hygrid Energy: Control software that provides an “engineer in a box” for managing renewable energy and battery storage assets.
- Infravision: Developed a connected hardware system that uses Unmanned Aircraft to provide a safer, more cost-effective and environmentally friendly method for power line stringing, hardware installation and intelligent monitoring.