Solar Asset Management Australia 2020
The leading global conference focused on the operational phase of solar plants and portfolios, returns to Australia in 2020
The 2nd Solar Asset Management Australia event will mark the 22nd installment of the global conference series organised by Solarplaza.
Australia’s large-scale solar boom is imminent and here to stay, now is the time to look ahead at:
- how to maximise return on investment; and
- optimise performance during the operational phase of solar plants.
In order to achieve this, the conference is positioned at the intersection of asset owners and managers, investors, IPPs, utilities and O&M service providers.
Solar Asset Management Australia will involve 150+ high-level decision makers from around the world.
A wide range of opportunities is available to build and promote your brand to a diverse, yet focused group of high level international and local stakeholders including investors, financiers, project developers, EPC’s IPP’s and manufacturers.
- Tailor-made branding and networking focused packages
- Facilitation of 1-on-1 meetings with key stakeholders
- Visibility through both on and offline international marketing campaign
- Possibility to have speaking involvement through presentation or panel discussion
- Possibility to host or moderate a round-table discussion or lunch table during conference
- Unparalleled access to unique networking opportunities with a targeted group