Strategic Negotiation and Influencing
This workshop will highlight methods and strategies to drive business growth, increase revenue/profit and reduce costs
You are invited to attend 3 x 60 minute interactive online sessions on strategic negotiation and influencing.
This practical workshop will highlight methods and strategies to drive business growth, increase revenue/profit, reduce cost and help the negotiating parties make the most of opportunities by achieving a meaningful agreement.
In this free workshop, participants will:
- Improve knowledge and understanding of the strategic negotiation and influencing process
- Develop key skills to implement a structured method to negotiate successfully
- Extend and enhance their negotiation and influencing capabilities
- Learn effective communication skills that will improve stakeholder engagement – both internal and external
- Enhance their skills and competencies for successful presenting and pitching
- Develop an effective pitch for their organisation
As a result, participants will increase their ability to develop and manage relationships, create harmony amongst all stakeholders, be in a better position to develop and sustain long-term collaborative partnerships and strengthen pathways to securing successful outcomes in their negotiations.
Who should attend?
Executives, Senior Managers, Decision Makers
For you to benefit from this online workshop you will be required to attend all 3 sessions.
Wednesday 10 February 2021
11AM - 12PM aest
4pm - 5pm aest
Thursday 11 February 2021
For more information on this webinar please contact Bruno Bello on Bruno.Bello@ep.industry.gov.au
Please note, this is a free Interactive Online Format series hosted by the Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources Entrepreneurs' Programme and Ai Group.
The Entrepreneurs’ Programme provides quality advice and support to assist businesses to innovate and grow. For further information on what services may be available to you, visit: business.gov.au/EP