The Supervising your apprentice or trainee workshop program has been designed to assist workplace supervisors in their role of supporting NSW apprentices and trainees
The Supervising your apprentice or trainee workshop program has been designed to assist workplace supervisors in their role of supporting NSW apprentices and trainees to successfully complete their training and gain a nationally recognised qualification.
Key reasons for attending…...
*benefit from an engaging program
- learn from an HR expert with specialist knowledge of apprenticeship and traineeships issues.
*get better outcomes for your apprentice or trainee and your business
- learn how to work with the training provider around the achievement of training
- start out right with your apprentice or trainee to avoid misunderstandings
- make sure everyone is on the same page
*communication tips to improve your workplace relationships
- gain greater insights into different communication styles including yours
- communication in a diverse workplace and with different generations
- learn what could work better for you
- find out the right people to call if you have a problem
- key messages for employers about managing the training contract