Sustain and Measure Impact
Environmental, social, economic, and ethical ways in which you can create longevity in your business
When people think of sustainability in business their mind leans towards ways in which your business can be more environmentally friendly. In this workshop presenters will debunk this idea and look at all the different ways in which your business could be sustainable.
Business Centre Business Advisors, Martin McKenzie and Wayne Diemar will look at the environmental, social, economic, and ethical ways in which you can create longevity in your business and how to measure your business impact on these areas.
In this workshop you will explore
• Environmental: Knowing your environmental footprint
• Social: Caring for the human capital
• Economic: Staying financially viable
• Ethical: Doing right by the world
You will walk away with:
• The tools to foster ideas to improve your businesses sustainability
• How to implement these improvements
• Set success metrics for these changes