Techno-Commercial Masterclass on Energy and Energy Transition
Live Online Training | 4-Part series | Over 4 days
Key Learning Objectives
- Review the global and local make-up of our energy system
- Gain awareness of the various sources of energy, from fossil fuels to renewables
- Understand the history of our energy system, and how fossil fuels are located, extracted, processed, and integrated into the system
- Learn how and why the energy system is changing and understand the pace of change
- Appreciate the many alternative sources of energy that can replace fossil fuels and their relative strengths and weaknesses
- Appreciate the commercial aspects of the various energy sources, our changing energy mix, and risks and opportunities associated with the transition.
Who Will Benefit
This course is designed to provide a wide-ranging examination of our complex energy system from both a technical and commercial perspective. As such, it is applicable to technical and business-oriented professionals working in parts of the energy sector that wish to gain an understanding of the sector as a whole.
New entrants to the energy sector will benefit from this wide perspective, regardless of whether they are technical, nontechnical, private sector or government.