The Australian Hydrogen Conference
Exploring the latest hydrogen energy developments in Australia, and our international export opportunities
The Australian Hydrogen Council, in partnership with Informa Australia, are delighted to hold the Australian Hydrogen Conference on the 16-17 November 2020 both in person in Melbourne and virtually via a live stream and interactive meeting rooms. This event will explore the latest hydrogen energy developments in Australia, along with our international export opportunities.
Australia is set to become a world leader in hydrogen production and exports thanks the release of the National Hydrogen Strategy, which includes a $370 million funding package from the Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC) and Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) to grow an innovative, safe and competitive hydrogen industry in Australia.
his industry conference – which has the full support of the Australian Hydrogen Council – has been perfectly timed to discuss the outcomes of the National Hydrogen Strategy. Join us to listen to key stakeholders from across the private and public sectors discuss the latest developments and initiatives in the hydrogen sector. This event will be THE key meeting place for Australia’s emerging hydrogen industry.
5 reasons why you must attend this national summit on Australia’s hydrogen future:
- Hear from Australia’s leading hydrogen project developers on their latest plans -all under the one roof
- Gain an insight into the investment opportunities that this exciting new industry has to offer
- Take away a comprehensive review on what each of Australia’s States and Territories are doing to advance the hydrogen sector in their jurisdiction
- Meet and connect with the who’s who of the hydrogen supply chain – from government agencies, technology suppliers, commercial developers and many more
- Get on board the ground floor of this exciting new export industry that will see Australia “shipping sunshine” to Asia’s booming markets