The Australian Hydrogen Conference 2024
The Australian Hydrogen Conference returns to Adelaide on the 18-19 June 2024 at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
Informa Connect is proud to bring together the hydrogen sector’s most eminent energy leaders and help shape the future of the industry across the nation and overseas.
Meet expert speakers from across the national & international market, connect with your industry peers, and expand your network.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- The very latest Government announcements on the country’s exciting hydrogen plans
- A showcase of the latest new developments for the sector, including the Hydrogen Headstart program
- Key project updates from Australia’s hydrogen proponents, and many other players from across Australia
- An in-depth look at the IRA debate and its impact on Australian investment
- An analysis of the European Union’s new renewable hydrogen mandate and what this will mean for Australian exports
- Boosting green hydrogen industries to achieve commercially viable green hydrogen by 2030
- Creating and developing electrolyser manufacturing opportunities
- The latest advances in hydrogen mobility, and refuelling networks being established across Australia
- The latest advances in new pipeline technologies that will facilitate storage and transportation of green hydrogen
- Water management and utilisation technologies and strategies for this new industry
- The future of green steel