The International Coalition for Energy Storage and Innovation Conference
Focusing on the science and technology challenges for grid scale energy and renewable energy integration.
The International Coalition for Energy Storage and Innovation Conference is a new international professional organization focusing on the science and technology challenges for grid scale energy and renewable energy integration.
ICESI2020 will include an incredible list of invited speakers presenting across the following themes
- New concepts and systems,
- Advanced high-performance materials,
- Modelling and simulation of energy storage components and systems,
- Data driven energy storage research,
- Commercial battery manufacturing, controls, characterization, testing, and recycling,
- Safety by design
- Energy storage system deployments and market prospects.
The organising committee are pleased to announce that they have secured the services of the 2019 Nobel Laureate in chemistry Prof Michael Stanley Whittingham, the Founding Father of rechargeable lithium batteries, as the distinguished speaker.