Tips to scale your small business
In this session, look at what you need to review of where you’ve come, set intentions for your future vision and look at the bridging activities to get you from your past to your future.
Is your business showing growing pains? Are you poised for large scale growth but have no idea how to make that transition? Before you decide to grow there are steps you need to take to ensure you can grow, and also understand there are options for how you will fit in your own business in the future.
In this session we look at what you need to review of where you’ve come, set intentions for your future vision and look at the bridging activities to get you from your past to your future.
• How to review your current business including via SWOT analysis
• Understand the options for your business to grow and where you fit in
• How to establish the vision for your business
• Understand the steps to bridge the gap from your business now to your vision
Presenter: Jane Tweedy is a small business advisor, consultant and trainer. Jane is passionate about helping small businesses succeed and has an interactive style, ensuring all participants receive great value from their investment. Jane works for Western Sydney Business Centre as a small business advisor, and provides training as part of her new business, FAQ Business Training.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
• This webinar is aimed at small businesses throughout NSW, and has a capacity to host up to 50 attendees
• This webinar is for business owners who have just started a business or have an established business
• This webinar will take place on Zoom, click above to register. You will receive the Zoom link in the confirmation email
• Attending and logging into the live zoom will come out of your allocated business connect hours.
This session is provided through the Business Connect program. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.