Tools to help you reinvent your business – COVID and beyond
This workshop will uncover types of thinking, mindsets and introduce you to tools that can guide your thinking such as the innovation matrix, PESTGG Model and Blue Ocean Strategy.
The key to reinventing your business or products is developing innovative and critical thinking skills.
- Types of thinking
- All about mindsets
- Innovation tools
- What are “Competitive Advantage Niches?”
- Tools to free your thinking
- What are “Differentiation” and “Positioning?”
- What does the future competitive landscape look like?
- Case studies of those doing it well
Presenter: Viktoria Darabi
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start, run, adapt or grow your small business.