Women in Gold: Great Diversity Debate
The Gold Industry Group's inaugural Sydney Women in Gold Great Diversity Debate, sponsored by Evolution Mining
Due to popular demand, this year's Women in Gold: Great Diversity Debate is hitting the road, with three engaging and thought-provoking debates.
Join guest speakers from across Australia as they put diversity under the spotlight and explore the topic:
"A diversity debate that begins and ends with gender is doomed to fail”
This year's esteemed line up of speakers will include:
- Raleigh Finalyson – Managing Director, Saracen Mineral Holdings
- Stacey Marinkovich– Head Coach, West Coast Fever
- Stuart Jenner – General Manager - Capability and Culture, Gold Road Resources
- Giulia Savio – Principal - Diversity and Inclusion, Newcrest Mining
- Bob Fulker – Chief Operating Officer, Evolution Mining
- Felicia Binks – Environment and Community Manager, Kirkland Lake Gold
- Lyndsay Potts – Cadia Valley Manager - Mining, Newcrest Mining
- Matthew Popham – Director of Taxation, Newmont Goldcorp Australia
Gold Industry Group Vice Chairperson and Gold Fields Vice President of Legal and Compliance Kelly Carter will adjudicate the debates at each location.
Following the success of the first debate in 2017, this event has fast become one of the largest and most influential diversity events on the mining industry calendar.