Energy Technologies Showcase
As energy demand increases and finite resources are tested, there is increased need to develop energy technologies that efficiently maximise output from sustainable energy resources. Successfully innovating how we produce, transmit, distribute and consume energy relies on effective collaboration for technology development.
The Energy Technologies Initiative is a video produced by the NSW Energy and Resources Knowledge Hub and funded by the NSW Government Department of Industry to showcase new research in energy innovation.
New technologies are emerging to support the transition to renewable energy, bringing incredible opportunities for businesses to get involved via commercialisation and technology transfer to market.
This video from 2016 looks at fascinating research from the Newcastle Institute for Energy and Resources, the Australian National University, the University of Sydney, the University of Technology and the Australian Energy Storage alliance.
For a link to the video, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about the Energy Technologies Showcase.
For more information on the projects featured in the video, click on the links below.
- Advanced Energy Storage Systems – Newcastle Institute for Energy and Resources
- Development of Devices for Energy Conversion and Storage Based on Novel Functional Materials – Australian National University
- Model Predictive Control of Hybrid PV/storage systems – The University of Sydney
- Network Opportunity Maps for Renewable Energy and Demand Management – University of Technology Sydney
- Australian Energy Storage Database – Australian Energy Storage Alliance